The Stratégie Clients show is the unmissable event for customer relationship professionals and call centers. Latest innovations, presence of major players in the sector and exchanges on trends… An event not to be missed, Extens Consulting will participate from 10 to 12 April 2018 in Paris.
What is the Stratégie Clients show about?
Since 2007, the Stratégies Client show has been the focal point for customer relationship professionals to meet and keep up-to-date on the latest news. Each year, it brings together nearly 15,000 visitors around conferences, workshops and events. For this edition, the theme is: Enhancing of Customer Relationship: how to reconcile digital interfaces and human interactions in an intelligent and optimal way?
Why should you come visit us at the Stratégie Clients show?
Extens Consulting, expert in customer experience, will attend the show, alongside the Sitel group (stand J6-L11). Still can’t make up your mind? Here are five good reasons for coming:
- Attend our conference “What levers for transforming the customer experience? With the Humanis group, and learn more about the approach that has been developed on their customer journeys. Meeting on Wednesday, April 11 from 11:15 to 12:05, in room 8. Registrate now.
- Learn more about the data in customer journeys (see GDPR) through our workshops “Lunch & Learn”. April 10, 11 and 12 during lunch time, directly at our stand.
- Grab a copy of our white paper on GDPR’s impact on customer journeys (digital version is coming soon).
- Meet us during Speed Business Meetings (15 to 30 minutes) to get to know our consultancy agency and exchange about customer experience.
- Discover the other subsidiaries of the Sitel Group: Novagile (customer engagement platform), Learning Tribes (blended learning solutions) and TSC (CX digital agency).
To know more about our presence on the show, make sure you follow us on social media: @extensconsult and Extens Consulting on Facebook and Linkedin.
Dates: Tuesday 10th of April (from 9am to 6pm), Wednesday 11th of April (9am to 8pm) and Thursday 12th of April (9am to 5pm).
Location: Porte de Versailles (Paris), stand J6-L11.