Type of contract : CDI
The position is based in Paris
Support the structure in the digitalization of consulting know-how to make consulting solutions
The Marketing Consultant will interface with:
- – consultants, for the expression of needs,
- – the software development team, communicate functional specifications
The Marketing Consultant will develop product sheets for sales and communication to accompany them on the market
He/She will report to the Director of Sales Consultant
Profie desired :
Graduated with a Master’s degree (Bac +5), you have a minimum of 3 years of experience in the digitization of know-how, experience preferably acquired from a software solutions editor
You are curious and you have a taste for technology.
You are used to developing in an agile environment and you know how to manage your priorities.
Equipped with good listening and transcription skills, you like working in a multidisciplinary team
You are comfortable in international contexts and you are fluent in English.
You have the following values and are able to join in :
- – Authenticity: you are frank and simplicit in your exchanges with collaborators
- – Goodwill: optimistic and objective, you will know how to take the necessary distance and not make judgments
- – Synergy: work within a team of diverse profiles and experiences; you will show solidarity
- – Ambition: motivation is learned and evolved everyday by sharinng discoveries among collaborators
- Trust: attentive and respectful of each other, trust in employees leads to empowerment